MintForum

Hi! Welcome to the MintForum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@mintvine.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What does everyone think about our Offers?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. paypal payment

I have redeemed money on Sep 25 using paypal and until today I still didn't see the money in my paypal account. I usually receive the money in 3 to 4 days, now it's 5 days already. I don't know what is going on!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Payment reject followed by payment delay

Payment not received even after due date. You rejected my earlier payment on no grounds and had my account suspended for three whole days. This is the second consecutive time that my payment has not been made available to me. The first payment was due on 6th Oct and the second on 12th Oct. You have withheld my payment for 12 days as of now. And my referral's payment too has not been credited even after the due date. Are you out of funds?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  4. Never Received Payout

Supposed to received payout on the 13th...NEVER got it. Still haven't gotten it. On my account, it states "Past Due."

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  5. Where is my payment? Nobody responding to me.

Payment is way overdue, nobody is responding. Next step BBB and Consumer Affairs for State of CA. Cheers!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What do i have to do ....

What on earth do i have to do to get Mintvine staff to reply on my emails and sort my queries out in an honest way. I am almost ready to just cancel my membership with Mintvine. I am disappointed to know that I can be treated as if i do not exist and hope I just go away.
    So disappointed in this company. Absolutely no support that one can rely on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  7. 10/18/2017.....Why Is It taking So Long To Fix The Paypal Issue?

Can you please offer more details as to why nobody is getting paid for taking the surveys? We deserve more than a generic answer, please.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  8. Accused of using a proxy

I was told that my account access was blocked because I was using a proxy server. I am not using a proxy, and have not changed the way I access mintvine.

Please tell me how I can get this block removed and my redemption request approved. This seems to be an issue for many people.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  9. Rejected Gift Card

Why are gift card requests being rejected? I cannot get a response from c/s as to why this is happening. Very poor communication!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Redemption rejected

After 2 months as a survey-taker and getting several payments, I just found my payout request was rejected and redeem button was no longer visible. I wish I could get the points I earned.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  11. Rewards Road - Multi Day Survey

I recently completed a diary study on Rewards Road. After completing the end of study survey I got an error page and didn't receive any credit at all for my contribution. Can this be resolved?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Account Blocks/Survey Bans

If you have suddenly stopped receiving email invitations for surveys, or get the error that the survey is not available to you/ you are not allowed to take the survey, you will need to email customer support and have them manually unblock your account. I was informed by Vaishali that MintVine has auto-blocked a number of accounts by mistake because of something to do with IP addresses and proxies.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAN'T GET ANY RESPONSE

I've sent over 7 messages and emailed mintvine without any response. I'm trying to receive a payment that was sent Oct 4th & never got it. Have more points to redeem but can't get what's owed to me now! Not a good way to run a survey company if you can't pay your employees!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  14. Rejected Redemption (Paypal)

Hello Sir/madam,

My paypal redemption got rejected, and the redemption button disappeared on my account. I accidentally had my VPN on for one login session, which I assumed tripped some alarm. I'm hoping that I can have this reverted back, and be let off on a warning.

I know that other GPT sites such as Earnably, Gamekit, and Engageme.tv that has the implementation of suspending your account until you revert back to your original IP if you accidentally had your VPN on, in which everything functions fine again. Hopefully you guys can let me off on a warning?

My actual…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Survey street technical issues

For the past two days everytime I try to access a survey, i dont get directed to the survey. Its even doing this on funnel survey. Please fix this issue.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  16. Rejected Redemption

About a week ago i requested a redemption for payment. I was out of town the previous week and waited until I returned home to request the payout. I requested it and two days later it was rejected for no apparent reason and my "offer" button was also removed from my screen. In addition, I cannot complete any surveys. This is ridiculous and there is no reason for it. I wrote customer service THREE (3) emails regarding this matter and never received a response.
    I have never been so disappointed with a company in my life. How ridiculous. If there…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Reward

I have done a project for Mintvine for a company in Paris. I have personally spoken to this company due to the fact that I did not get my £30.00 reward long after this project was over. I have also contacted Mintvine about this many times. All they tell me is to contact the Paris company myself.I have received no support from Mintvine to sort this out. At first I thought is the Paris company that still had to pay Mintvine so they can pay me, but this is not the case as they have been paid my £30.00 by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  18. they blocked me from getting my gift cardREJECTED Withdrawal Money Redeemed via Amazon Gift Card $11.4 Sep 14

I been working hard on this site doing surveys honestly and they rejected my gift card so they dont have to pay me and it was for 11:40 and I have 1932 in points and now they removed the withdraw button-- they must like to screw peoople over

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need the option of none/neither

How about having the options of zero, none or neither for daily polls? Today's was about Avocado toast which I've never had nor plan to! Lol

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  20. I need help verifying my phone number please wont work now matter what

I am due a redeeming of points but problem is mint vine won't send me the code to verify please help

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base