MintForum

Hi! Welcome to the MintForum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@mintvine.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What does everyone think about our Offers?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Mini Surveys

Mini surveys (5 questions or less) that reward 10 points each.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  2. I have more than 1000 points

I have approved more than 1,000 points since December 28th and I could not redeem them, and are approved

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. not enough serveys

Make daily serveys

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  4. Verifying phone

I have yet to receive a code despite putting my phone number in with +44 country code before the number. Is there a way to contact and get a code sent to me?

Thanks

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Account Issue

Every time I complete the Your Surveys It directs me to Account Issue.
    So I Issue a ticket a couple of times and none of them are being answered.

Please Help.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  6. Account Issue

I have sent several messages concerning my Payment ($10 Paypal payment) that was requested on December 10, 2016 and rejected few days after. After my account was cleared my payment did not reschedule to pay neither was my points credited back to my account. Also pending surveys were not clearing which i also sent a message about the issue but after they were cleared my account balance including approved points were reduce by approximately 1000 points. For the past two weeks i have been reaching out for someone to look into these issue but i'm not hearing back from Helpdesk.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. This site is a rip off! Don't believe them....

I completely 8 surveys and when near the end it would either say don't qualify for after the fact of answering over 80% of questions or the survey was full after spending 20 minutes. Typical of another rip off survey company. What are these companies going do when they have no one to participate - May understand how we feel being ripped off too.

343 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback
    We are not intending to mislead you. We are continually working to make MintVine as transparent as possible. I’m sorry that our survey was full. This can happen as they are being filled by many partners at once.

We try our best to pre-qualify you for all surveys, however in some cases, we won’t have all the necessary information. Please be sure to fill out as much information about yourself in each profile survey you receive. We will encourage you to update your profile twice per year. This will help us be more accurate in our targeting and will allow you to spend your time earning easy points.

Sometimes you have qualified for the survey just fine, but we’ve already hit our quota. When we hit our quota, our client has specified how many responses they need, and we cannot accept any more submissions.

This…

8. Phone verification

Can't verify my phone number to redeem my points, all ideas given on this forum relating to the subject are not working. Sent a few emails, no answer yet. Please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need help

Hello,
    I recently signed up on MintVine, and filled out my Bonus Profile as much as I could.
    My problem is that even if I did so, every time I click on Survey Street, it keeps telling me that I'm not qualified.
    Can you please help me with this problem, or at least tell me what is going on?

Thank you for your attention, I'm looking forward to hear from you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Post a link for the previous surveys, can't find it anywhere

Please put a link to where we can get to the surveys. I swear I have clicked on everything and can't find it. I miss a few here and there but would like to go back and do them.
    Or PLEEAASSEE send me a link! Leannc514@cox.net, thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  11. I need help verifying my phone number please wont work now matter what

I am due a redeeming of points but problem is mint vine won't send me the code to verify please help

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Paypal payout not received

My payout was approved Mar 31 and still i have not received money on my paypal account and support don't answer to me.
    Admins?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. password reset.

I have not been able to use my password. For some reason it will work and there is no way to fix this without help. This sux.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  11 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  15. Total earned $

There should be a link to see how much we have earned in $ from mintvine. Right now the only way to see this Is to go through earnings history.

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  16. Qualified, then Disqualified

I have been qualified for surveys due to my profile only to get to the end of very long surveys to be disqualified. It is very unfair that these entities are getting our information and then duping us out of our points.
    This system needs to be changed to award points for increments of each survey completed. Our informationand time is very valuable, and these surveyors should pay for every bit of it. Otherwise, I can see myself discontinuing my use of this service.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  17. Tell more about yourself

Admin:

On these surveys:

Tell us more about yourself 6 POINTS

Please indicate the age and gender of your child or children.

There is no button to check I have no children.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  18. Personaly Credit Redemption?

Please have Personaly credit points to MintVine. Thanks!

I've completed surveys with Personaly and under Personaly history, I see that I've received points but don't see these points credited to my MintVine earnings!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  19. Make surveys qualify/disqualify within first few screens

Getting disgusted with competing 80-90% of 20 mins surveys to be disqualified. Was just disqualified for saying I did not want to be contacted after the survey... why was this not the first question asked? They took personal health information for free and then refused points at the very end because I didn't want to follow up. Free information for them -ridiculous. Screening should be done in the first 5-10% of the survey. May be done with mintvine after next payout.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →

We are sorry to hear about this experience. When this happens you can click the “Report Issue” link at the bottom of your transactions screen and explain the situation. This will help us bring more successful survey to our panelists and potentially get you more points.

20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base