MintForum

Hi! Welcome to the MintForum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@mintvine.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What does everyone think about our Offers?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Redeem Button

I have been using Mintvine for a long time and it was one of the best survey websites out there, I kept very loyal and confident for the time being to this website and was pleased with the responsiveness and professionalism by customer service, ,but for the past month everything seems to be going to hell in a hand basket. I found that out of the blue my redeem button disappeared without notice, and that I am unable to redeem my approved points, neither participate into any new surveys, I spoke with the customer service to know what’s going on…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  2. direct deposit

direct deposit to bank account

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  4. Missing Points

I'm having a lot of issues with my account and would be grateful if someone could look into the matter. A few days ago my payment was rejected and redeem button disappeared. After reaching out the redeem button reappear but Payment was still marked as Rejected. I also noticed that pending surveys were past due and not cleared. during that time my account points was 3,706 with 1,657 approved. After continuing doing more surveys and accumulate more points i reach out yesterday about the pending points that are not cleared but upon receiving an reply today stating that points are…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Ask qualifying/disqualifying questions BEFORE the demographic ones!

Qualifying questions should come first. Stop making us answer our age and race and income and so on and then finally getting around to asking if we bought a certain product in the last month. Ask that question first so we are not repeatedly telling you our annual income.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  6. Payment rejected?!!!

My payment was rejected and redemption button disappeared. How can I get it back so I cash out my money.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,

It seems that the payout has been processed on 06/18 and the Transaction ID # 6JB68879MY192951F.

Now your approved points are 571 so you need 429 points to make it 1000. Once the approved points are 1000 then you will be able to redeem.

7. cash out to amazon rejected

my cashout to amazon has been rejected I have over 1000 points but now redeem button has gone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. How can I contact Customer Service??????????

How can I contact Customer Service? I click on the Envelope where it says Contact Support and nothing happens. We need to have a way to contact you by email or phone number. Please provide us with an email address or phone number.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  9. Phone verification

I've been trying to verify my phone number for the last 4 weeks, I never receive a code. I've contacted support 6 times but I haven't received a reply from any of my queries. Please help!

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Survey street is not working, keep looping in same survey

Today I found that survey street is not working, it keeps showing me the same survey after I click "continue". It just keep looping. I tried to click "skip this survey" , but it just keep looping back to the same survey. Please take a look?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  11. Survey Street not working

Hi, it seems that stayed in a cycle "Survey Street", every time I go to see the available surveys shows a "Funnel Survey", I give it continue and it shows me "This survey is not available to you" and loads the same "Funnel Survey" in an infinite cycle.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  12. password reset.

I have not been able to use my password. For some reason it will work and there is no way to fix this without help. This sux.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  11 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  13. Ask for mobile phone number in points place section

Today I found that I will need to provide my mobile phone number verification when go to points place. I have provided my number, and it said a pin number sent to my phone, but I didn't receive any pin number. I have sent a ticket to points place, but they said they won't ask for it and told me to contact mintvine. I made a screenshot of the page and sent a message to customer service, would you please help me to see what is going on? Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  14. Bank Account Question?

I keep trying to connect my bank account so that when I cash out, I will receive the money instantly. But, Dwolla keeps coming up. I do not have a Dwolla account. How can I bypass this so I can attach my bank account? Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  15. Sorry - this survey has met its quota for today.

Sorry - this survey has
    met its quota for today.Sorry - this survey has
    met its quota for today.Sorry…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If I know that this site won't pay my effort on answering those survey wish I did not join this

If I know that this site won't pay my efforts on answering those survey wish I did not join this

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the redirect problem

This seems to happen on the dashboard page and the email, but fairly often than not I can't use the buttons or pages because it apparently redirects me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. more surveys

more surveys should be available

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  19. How about an explanation for the increasing "skipped by mintvine" in rewards page

Seem to be getting a number of surveys now that show "skipped by mintvine" in the rewards section.
    If we report the failure of a survey tio the help desk and we get the "If you are experiencing problems with a survey in your history, you can report it in one of the following ways:" email, HOW can we follow the instructions? and what happens to the points if survey undertaken?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →

In your transactions screen there is a link labeled ‘Report Issue’ that you can use for these experiences. This will assist us in maintaining good surveys for our valued members and earns you a portion of the survey point total.

20. Fix the funnel surveys

How do I get hold of someone regarding a problem with a survey? Specifically, under the funnel surveys I keep being directed to Survey #5, health/illnesses. This survey is stuck in a constant loop and I cannot proceed. I have looked on this site for a "contact" but this section is the closest I can find. Further, it would help if there was an easy way to immediately report such problems directly from the survey itself.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base