MintForum

Hi! Welcome to the MintForum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@mintvine.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What does everyone think about our Offers?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Tv survey

Anyone else having problems with the tv survey. Been going on with me for a few weeks now i click on it and it will ask me what time i watched tv yesterday i pick a answer and it goes to answers not saved no error or anything and i can't get a answer as to why it's doing it. I've had this to happen to me so much when it comes up i just log out.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  2. Top Earner Rewards

Top 10 earner rewards and where we rank! Everyone loves a good competition and rewards.

Just an idea, it would be great to see the top earners and points. It would also be a great insentive.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  3. 24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PERSONA.LY IS A RIP OFF!!

I SPENT MORE THAN AN HOUR ON A SURVEY ONLY TO BE DISQUALIFIED AT THE VERY END... WHAT THE HELL,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  6. Live chat -

Live chat!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Payouts

Not been paid, they think I'm bogus so fvk you,tried resolve no results, all 20k friends know and spread, total bs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  8. Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Running balance of points

Just like on a checking account--where we can see how each "transaction" affects the balance--

Poll streak 25 pts Bal 80 pts
    NQ 5 pts Bal 55pts
    Survey 50 pts Bal 50pts

The current total approved/pending balance can be confusing, especially if you're tracking several pending problem surveys. I'd like to see more transparency as possible, since there is actual money at stake.

Admin, please don't immediately mark this idea as "complete," since my idea isn't actually provided by the site. I'd like to at least see if anyone else feels the need for this.

Thanks!

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Community Manager

Hello, a long time member and very satisfied participant with a suggestion!

Have Mintvine every thought of having some time of community member managers....

For example sometimes surveys posted to survey street give an error message when clicked on, or get displayed repeatedly when skip is pressed or at the of the survey it says error and no credit. If there were a small team of handpicked members/users of mintvine who had a direct liason to a member of the mintvine team, they could report issues faster to ensure that customers surveys are completed quickly.

Perhaps a couple of community…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sweepstakes

When you are not excepted for a survey that you recieved an email to take, your name should go into a weekly or monthly drawing for each survey that you are rejected from taking. Then once a week and once a month a name should be chosen from the enteries, the weekly prize should be $250.00 and the monthly prize should be $500.00 to $1,000.00 prize. The winners should be posted each week for the weekly sweepstake drawing and the monthly sweepstake winner posted the last day of every month. This makes it more exciting and a chance at winning…

162 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  12. A Daily Goal for a Bonus

I'm apart of another reward program that has a daily point goal that if you reach it you get around 10% of the points for that day added on and bonus points for reaching a week, 2 weeks, month. It could be set up differently but I found that this motivates me to be more active and reach the goal every day at that program. My longest streak was over a year of reaching a daily goal. I think it would be great for this site since you also have offers for points now.

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  13. product testing

i want to test products and then take a survey about them.

433 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  14. payment redeem history

hey guys why dont you add the payment redeemed history so that we can track the history of redeemed payments

and also please add the tracking process update if we redeem via paypal so that we can know where the process is

321 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional Payouts

Perhaps restaurant gift cards or chances to receive gift cards when somone reaches at least $30 or more. Reach $50 and get a $5 restaurant give card of your choice. This will gain more potential members.

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  MVP Program  ·  Admin →
  16. Have a MintVine Chat available

Have a MintVine Chat available!

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  17. Mintvine user survey!

mintvine should make there own surveys, maybe let the users come up with ideas for these surveys. Then reward them with either points or an entry into the daily, weekly and monthly draws, if there survey idea gets picked.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  18. 169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. make sure you track all survey's

like to see every survey you do be counted and if there not we shouldent have to give a screen shot of proof in some cases you cant do that because once done you go off that page and you cant return to get a screen shot

233 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  20. Catalog all surveys taken. Including the ones we are screened from.

The good survey sites catalog all surveys taken. Even the ones that I get screened out of. MintVine should do this. Many here know the problem with not receiving compensation on this site. Rewards road and what not. Make this available to MintVine users and show you care about fair compensation and not just screwing people out of their points.

215 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base