MintForum

Hi! Welcome to the MintForum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@mintvine.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What does everyone think about our Offers?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. SSI surveys

The SSI surveys (one where you put your DOB and sometimes answer a few questions then it tells you how long it takes) has not credited for quite some time. It tells you at the end that you have completed the survey and then it even looks like its connecting you to mintvine but instead does to another SSI survey without crediting the first. Seems like an endless loop without compensation. Anyone else having this issue?

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  3. PERSONA.LY IS A RIP OFF!!

I SPENT MORE THAN AN HOUR ON A SURVEY ONLY TO BE DISQUALIFIED AT THE VERY END... WHAT THE HELL,

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  4. Answer emails

Here's an idea, stop locking peoples accounts once they get enough money to cash out and answer their emails the FIRST time the send one, instead of sending the generic crap email that everyone gets because you have crap customer service. My account, ONCE AGAIN has been locked when I got enough money to redeem, I have emailed about this issue THIS TIME, at least 8 different times. Absolutely no response other than the first generic email telling me that I am using a proxy server or that I am outside of the United States, when I clearly an NOT!…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Live chat -

Live chat!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello.

Hello, they should have live chat so they can communicate more easily! regard

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tv survey

Anyone else having problems with the tv survey. Been going on with me for a few weeks now i click on it and it will ask me what time i watched tv yesterday i pick a answer and it goes to answers not saved no error or anything and i can't get a answer as to why it's doing it. I've had this to happen to me so much when it comes up i just log out.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  8. Top Earner Rewards

Top 10 earner rewards and where we rank! Everyone loves a good competition and rewards.

Just an idea, it would be great to see the top earners and points. It would also be a great insentive.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  9. You do those mini surveys and show the graph of results right after - it would be nice if you color coded the categories to match the graph.

You show the graph results after the min surveys but you fail to show the categories of responses in the same color as the graph results. It would be much easier to review the results if you would color code the responses to match the graph.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  10. 43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My Account Got Blocked Based On Misleading Claims By Customer Support

I would like to clear any misconceptions here about the reasons of blocking my account, I have never had, never have and never will ever had any other account that the subject of this discussion, I hereby acknowledge and testify that I have carefully read and understood all the terms and conditions during my registration process of this website many of years ago for the first time, I am as a honest, straight as an arrow and law abiding citizen who believe in consistency, integrity, transparent and fair usage of his credentials at Mintvine, I would never under any circumstances…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  12. My payout was deleted after it was processed

Good day, I was due for a $10 payout, I requested it in early to mid October and it was processed around the time mintvine was having issues, I sent a couple of emails to you guys. Now I went to my withdrawal status and the request has been deleted I took the pains and calculated my accepted points it shows that 1000 points are not accounted for in money. It’s not fair. I am being cheated here.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customer service stinks!!!

I cannot get anyone respond to my emails.
    This is ridiculous, it's been weeks.
    I can't redeem any points & my gift cards get rejected.
    This site is a joke!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do you dispute "rejections"?

I completed a survey, (indigo low frog) that did not credit properly. I clicked on the "report issue" button and said that I had completed it, but it was rejected, saying "NQ at 1 minute". This was definitely more than one minute. It was a survey about eyeglasses, contact lenses, etc. that took awhile to complete. How does one dispute rejections? Do we have to take screen shots of EVERY survey that we take in order to prove that we took them?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  16. Rewards and supports

I have done a survey for Persona.ly for 33 points , we all know that anything can happen in a survey so at the end of the survey I got ask If i would kindly spend a bit more time to answer a few more questions and i will receive an extra 3000 points. In mintvine money that is about £30.00 pounds. I did the rest of the survey and received my 33 points that i was to receive for the survey anyway. I gave it a lot of time and started worrying that i am not receiving the rest…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't verify phone number

Have tried repeatedly to get a verification code sent to mobile but it isn't working. Have emailed twice about this now but no response. Can anyone help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Prepaid virtual master cards

Please , since I cannot get any reply about this form support for weeks maybe a month or two. Can someone please help. I need to redeem. I want to redeem prepaid virtual master cards. There is no guide that i can look at to help me get it right. I would like to redeem with pre paid virtual rewards but I do not know how many points will get me a £1.00 so I can work out how many points to redeem for the amount I need. If i do not get it right I will either have too…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This is a scam

I downloaded a game, played it. Got no points

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)