What does everyone think about our Offers?

Feedback

We decided to scrap the old Forum as it was confusing and messy. Consider this your new forum, where you can tell us how we are doing, and what we need to change.

1,557 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
MintVine MattAdminMintVine Matt (Club President, MintVine) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrea PAndrea P commented  · 

Just beginning. So we'll see. ;)

• Eric HollandEric Holland commented  · 

Just the nature of the business. There is no ideal survey panel so I participate in many. MintVine is one of the better panels and has potential but they're also fairly new.

• Ronda KRonda K commented  · 

I think it is confusing, most of the time it won't let me load survey or I don't quailfy for it. There are times I will go thru many surverys and not get to take any of them.

• Gayathri NGayathri N commented  · 

I would be happy if more surveys become available.

• Eric HollandEric Holland commented  · 

You'll notice quite a few surveys revolve around employment, smartphones and video games. Just the way market research works I guess.

• Debbie CDebbie C commented  · 

I think disabled needs to be put on the area for employment status. Also, although I don't have a physical job, I do volunteer for a worthy cause. I feel there should be an area for that also. I get disqualified for some surveys because I don't "work" Thanks.

• Eletthia JEletthia J commented  · 

I really like MintVine. Its easy and understandable to get paid without alot of hassle or long uneccessary survey questions.

• Jennifer MJennifer M commented  · 

How about offering amazon gift cards as an alternative to paypal?

• Gennady GGennady G commented  · 

вот вам и ответ на ваше же высказывание, выше.... "как мы делаем, и что мы должны изменить." Жду от Вас комментариев.

• Gennady GGennady G commented  · 

Здравствуйте Г-н Мэтт! У меня вопрос. Почему высокооплачиваемые предложения только для стран Европы и др., а для России просто ничего нет, разве это справедливо...Еще ни разу зайдя в раздел "Предлагает", не смог найти хорошее предложение с большим количеством баллов для участников из России? Спасибо!

• DONNA BDONNA B commented  · 

loving the new mint. :D

• VikkiVikki commented  · 

I wanted to chime in & let everyone know that I agree with them about spending 20 minutes or more on a survey then be told that you didn't qualify. To address Ryan's temporary fix to this - it is hard to take a screenshot of the last screen you were on before finding out you don't qualify. I understand that sometimes there are glitches, etc but I've been screened out way too many times after I have spent a lot of time answering questions. 5 point, get real!

• Carol GCarol G commented  · 

I agree totally with the others. There are too many questions to qualify and then be told you don't qualify. Where are the points we should be getting if we don't qualify. It takes up valuable time of ours.

• Yang BYang B commented  · 

Have no idea why payment has been rejected, all my points for the payment request are APPROVED!!! This site has stopped paying users. Many people have the same situation.

• Kassi PKassi P commented  · 

Please screen your offers more carefully i reaserch things before i sign up for them and i gotta say 99% of the offers come up as untrustworthy. Also points should be earned for screaning surveys because they take a lot of time.

• Annie KAnnie K commented  · 

some of the offers posted contain malicious viruses. Thankfully, my pc blocking them before any harm. If I am blocked out of full surveys to only see 5 points because I do not "fit" and then see viruses trying to hack into my system? Someone needs to update this system and look into your sponsors/companies/whatever to see that we, the survey takers, will not be screwed. That is exactly what I'm feeling and I agree with Adrienne S, posted below.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base