What does everyone think about our Offers?

Feedback

We decided to scrap the old Forum as it was confusing and messy. Consider this your new forum, where you can tell us how we are doing, and what we need to change.

2,096 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
MintVine MattAdminMintVine Matt (Club President, MintVine) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ImRAW98ImRAW98 commented  · 

Took me a month to gain a payment, and at that I've been waiting more than 48 hrs for a pay out!! This is terrible, I'm beginning to think this is nothing but a big scam!!

• pam.jackson.5437pam.jackson.5437 commented  · 

We should get credit if we spend a certain amount of time doing a survey. I just spend appx 25 minutes answering a long series of questions about my shopping habits and what I though about certain stores and websites, only to be told that I didn't qualify. Couldn't they determine that sooner? I do not like wasting my time like that. Plus they received a LOT of info from me for free!

• Michael GMichael G commented  · 

I'm really getting perturbed with the Funnel surveys. There needs to be a time limit or "rejected" survey limit that rewards you for TRYING to take a survey. I've gone 20 minutes or more several times without being approved for a survey. I keep answering questions and it keeps referring me but I rarely get a survey. You need to award points for trying! Tonight I went 13 minutes thru about 20 attempts till I finally got "Unexpected error" in about 4o languages!! The funnel survey is a good idea but it needs some tweaking an it needs to be fair in giving everybody a chance to earn points - even if they don't qualify. What's wrong with the "5" points for each time you're rejected - until you hit 70?

• Alan TAlan T commented  · 

Yeah that's great.

• Michael GMichael G commented  · 

Yes, "You need more offers and more surveys" that apply to the REST of us - the ones that don't drink, don't smoke, don't have any illnesses, don't play video games, don't buy movies, don't . . . . . . I just tried to do a Funnel Survey and spent 25 minutes answering a question then getting redirected to "Other Survey", then answering 1 question, then getting redirected to "Other Survey" and so on. I looped through that scenario 35 times (once I started counting), till I got into a loop that kept saying "You are not invited to take this survey" and I couldn't get off that page. You should get something for spending 25 minutes trying to FIND a survey!

• Ingrid FIngrid F commented  · 

I have had nothing but the best of experience with MintVine. Surveys easy to navigate and prompt payment of awards. The complimentary points (when one doesn't qualify to complete a survey) are a nice touch. So I was surprised to run into a problem with a survey that got "stuck in the mud", so to speak. Sent an email to the help desk and received a reassuring reply/explanation in warp speed. Kudos and many thanks!

• keyra.kristoffersenkeyra.kristoffersen commented  · 

Oh and I've contacted the Better Business Bureau to have them take a look into this scam of a "business". It's not right what you're doing.

• keyra.kristoffersenkeyra.kristoffersen commented  · 

This is a joke. Wasted time answering the same stupid questions over and over. Answered stupid questions about cars and it kicked me out. Where's my money for that?

• Susan LSusan L commented  · 

I was terminated after answering a long battery of preferences about milk. I don't think it is fair to take all of that information from me and then say I was rejected from the survey. It was way more than just qualifying information.

• Tammy RTammy R commented  · 

You know I don't know how to use points and when I signed up, I also thought when I do surveys with this company I thought I can make money each week to but I see it is just point and prizes. I really need money right now not prizes. Can some one tell me if you can take these points and change them some how into money? if some one can answer that question, I would really appreciate it and also give me some heads up on how to use these points because for some reason this does not make any sense. Thank you, Tammy R.

• ingrid.patton.5ingrid.patton.5 commented  · 

I sure wish you had more surveys for me. I rarely get them anymore. I like Mintvine, I like the set-up.... but I'm to the point of just deleting my account because it's frustrating to never receive or seldom qualify. I signed on to make a little pocket change...that's why I'm here. I think that you should have a profile/application that is filled out in the very beginning to see if an individual is right for Mintvine instead of letting anyone sign up w the idea that they'll make some money on a regular basis....I'm talking $10 a week. One category that I've noticed is never an option as an answer on a lot of the survey questions is "disabled/do not work"...and also profile questions regarding any health conditions a person may have like MS, cancer, IBS, etc. I'm certain that there are or could be created...surveys out there that deal w medical issues...questions about meds, treatments, mental states, quality of care, knowledge of issue. this category alone would make more people eligible to work for Mintvine. Thanks for your time I. Patton

• Sonni HSonni H commented  · 

Wow, I see that you all actually do take into consideration our feedback. I notice that not long ago someone suggested on here that you offer Amazon gift cards in addition to Paypal, and it is now an option! :-) So many sites have feedback forums, but it is obvious that they never actually read anything that is suggested. This earns major cool-points for Mintvine! :-)

• Andrea PAndrea P commented  · 

Just beginning. So we'll see. ;)

• Eric HollandEric Holland commented  · 

Just the nature of the business. There is no ideal survey panel so I participate in many. MintVine is one of the better panels and has potential but they're also fairly new.

• Ronda KRonda K commented  · 

I think it is confusing, most of the time it won't let me load survey or I don't quailfy for it. There are times I will go thru many surverys and not get to take any of them.

• Gayathri NGayathri N commented  · 

I would be happy if more surveys become available.

• Eric HollandEric Holland commented  · 

You'll notice quite a few surveys revolve around employment, smartphones and video games. Just the way market research works I guess.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base